How can I pay for my Cellbell Order?
We have various options for your convenience such as:
- Card payments from Mastercard, Visa, Rupay, Amex.
- EMI payments from Hdfc, Axis, Kotak, Icici, and many more.
- E-wallet payments from Paytm, Phonepe, AmazonPay, JioPay, OlaMoney etc.
- PayLater Options from Icici paylater etc.
- Net Banking from Hdfc, Axis, and many more banks.
- UPI payments from Gpay, phonepe, Bhim etc.
- Cash on Delivery via Cash only, no cards on delivery.
What to do if payment is deducted, but order is cancelled?
Firstly don't worry, as all payments are done via secured payments.
If any deduction happened and order is appearing as canceled, then it may due to unusual technical issues happen once in a year. In that case, just use contact form to get help from cellbell with 24hrs. How to change my payment mode from COD to prepaid? After order is received, you can ask for its cancellations from Orders page using Refund-Request button. In parallel you can place a new prepaid order. If you need any help with that, feel free to connect via contact form.