Most likely, you didn’t give much thought to home offices in January. Although having a separate office was a good concept, it would always come second to your corporate cubicle or co-working area. Whether you own a whole room devoted to work, a home office is now required. Because the work-from-home trend isn’t going away anytime soon, you might want to include “redecorating your workplace” in your 2021 goals.
- Seating Arrangements: Take a Seat Instead, pair your desk or work table with a Office Chair that you’d use at your dining room table. It will make the space feel more inviting and provide additional seating when you have guests over for supper.
- Color Me Content: Color Me Content If you’re anything like me, you’re making it work, but you miss the chance encounters with coworkers, a pantry full of go-to snacks, and a motivating work atmosphere. 2021 is an invitation to bring more fun and brightness into your home office with a more colorful and vibrant palette, given that we’ll be in this WFH phase for a little longer. We anticipate a growth in colored home office decorations, from rich rugs to study chair, similar to the rest of the home design
- Peaceful and Quiet: As more people work remotely in 2021, with many family members or roommates also working from home, they’ll be seeking strategies to eliminate annoying noises. While noise-canceling headphones maybe the office accessory of the year, others may choose double or triple pane windows and other soundproofing methods like carpeting or acoustic panels
- It may be a Cozy Corporate.: The home office will be firmly established as a feature in the modern home by 2021. As a focal point, this space will surpass the kitchen. Designers will build rooms that emphasize nature and neutral materiality, with a focus on workplace wellbeing. Light walnut will be used in conjunction with Aquas, greens, and greys to achieve this look. Or, to emit natural and artificial light, a combination of this texture and colors in relaxing patterned wallpap
- Let There Be Light: The 2021 home office trend must include a focus on the necessity for video conferencing Zoom Room! Who’d have guessed that a year ago, we’d be talking about creating places expressly for video conferencing? Your lighting and your background are the two most critical aspects to consider. To appear your best on a Zoom call, light your home office. That means multidirectional lighting to avoid shadows and keep you camera-ready at all times.