You recently purchased an office chair, unpacked it, and are unsure where to begin. Everyone is confronted with a circumstance like this sooner or later. For the most part, it appears that assembling a boss chair or gaming chair by following the accompanying instruction is practically impossible. In most situations, the instructions are poorly worded and difficult to comprehend. The good news is that you can construct your office chair without having to read the dreadful instruction manual. All you’ll need is a wrench and a little organization. We’ll show you how to do that in this article!
- Take your office chair kit out of the box. Remove all of the parts from the kit, as well as any plastic that may be present.
- Allocate and organize the components and pieces of your chair so that you can find them when you need them.
- Use the four provided screw head bolts to connect the underside of the seat to the main chair mechanism and secure the mechanism to the seat. Please tighten the bolts because this connection is responsible for practically all of the weight.
- Return the chair to its original position on the mechanism. Hold the chair upside down to do so. It will be easier for you to slide it onto the chair mechanism as a result of this. The following step is to bolt everything together with the bolts that included with your kit.
- Attach the armrests to the holes on the chair’s underside.
- Connect the castors to the chair’s five-star base. Because the washers must pop over the plastic socket bracers, you may need to apply a lot of pressure to the castors to accomplish this. If you hear a “click” sound, you’ve done everything correctly.
- Cover the gas strut with the gas strut cover.
- Now, attach the gas strut to the chair’s 5 star base.
- Connect the chair mechanism to the 5 star base’s gas strut.
- Attach the headrest to the backrest of your office or gaming chair if it has one.
- Check to see that all of the bolts are securely fastened.
- Take pleasure in your office chair.
That concludes our discussion. As you can see, putting together an office chair is not difficult. However, if you still don’t want to put it together yourself, numerous stores provide furniture assembly services. Simply contact us and schedule an appointment, and they will complete the assembly for you.